Do you struggle with low self-esteem? Do you have a difficult time believing in yourself or your dreams? Do you have difficulty trusting your instincts? Are you perfectionistic about yourself? Do you struggle with addiction of any kind, including over- or under-eating, gambling, alcohol, drugs, shopping, work, or other addictions? If so, it's very possible you have out-of-The-Flow beliefs here.
What you'll experience if you are out-of-The-Flow in Station 3:
- Continuous feelings of low self-worth.
- Never being good enough.
- Being in relationships where the person puts you or your dreams down.
- Facing criticism for your personal beliefs or opinions.
- Never having anyone listen to your feelings about anything.
- Hiding your true feelings from others for fear of being put down or criticized for your beliefs and thoughts.
- Being arrogant, angry, and over-powering.
- Expecting others to always agree with you or to acquiesce to your way of doing things.
- Feeling that your way is always right.
- Feeling that your way is always wrong.
- Difficulty making decisions.
- Not trusting yourself, your beliefs, or your gut instincts.
- Feeling in your gut that you should do a certain thing, and then not following through or going the opposite direction.
- Not knowing who you are.
- Not being authentic to yourself.
- Not standing up for yourself.
- Not taking care of yourself.
- Having addictive problems, such as alcoholism, smoking, obsessive-compulsive disorder, drug addiction, compulsive shopping, and gambling addictions.
Where Station 3 health issues show up:
If you are tuning into negativity here, you will find that you have disease, pain, or extra weight in these areas:
- Upper intestines
- Middle spine
- The core of the body