Do you have difficulty making decisions? Are you a micro-manager who worries about every little detail? Do you feel stuck? Are you afraid that you cannot find the mental solutions or ideas that you need to be able to bring what you desire in your life? If so, you might have out-of-The-Flow beliefs in Station 6.
What you'll experience if you're out-of-The-Flow in Station 6:
- Difficulty making decisions—constantly looking for the better or more perfect choice.
- Fear of making wrong decisions or taking the wrong path.
- An inability or unwillingness to self-evaluate, or look at your motivations for acting as you do.
- Becoming a control freak, micro-managing every aspect of life.
- Looking to others to solve your problems.
- Blaming others for your difficulties.
- Not taking responsibility for your mistakes.
- An inability to leave situations that are no longer right for you.
- Being afraid of taking chances, or jumping at calculated risks.
- Being stuck in a rut—being unwilling to think in new ways or to have new experiences.
- Feeling an extreme fear of and complete resistance to change.
Where Station 6 health issues show up:
If you are tuning into negativity here, you will find that you have disease, pain, or extra weight in these areas:
- Skin of the nose, cheeks, forehead, and ears