Do you feel like you lack willpower? Do you have a hard time speaking up for yourself or saying what you truly mean? Do you criticize yourself or others in word or in thoughts? Do you get many sore throats? If so, it's likely you have out-of-The-Flow beliefs in Station 5.
What you'll experience if you're out-of-The-Flow in Station 5:
- Procrastination and difficulty getting started on improvement programs.
- Lacking the willpower to take the actions necessary to achieve your desires.
- Taking actions that are opposite to your goals.
- Saying one thing, but doing another.
- Knowing what you want to say, but not being able to say it.
- Feeling exhausted after being around certain people.
- Not being able to say “no.”
- Either speaking too loud or too soft.
- Criticizing yourself in thought or in word.
- Gossiping, judging, and criticizing others.
- Having others criticize you, judge you, or be malicious toward you.
- Communication problems where you are not heard or taken seriously.
- Difficulty communicating your emotions or needs properly.
- Many misunderstandings with others.
- Inability to create what you want in your life because of self-criticism and fear.
- Fear of expressing your real self and real truths.
Where Station 5 health issues show up:
If you are tuning into negativity here, you will find that you have disease, pain, or extra weight in these areas:
- Vocal cords
- Skin of the throat and jaw
- Vertebrae of the neck