Stations 1, 2, and 3, focus on how you think about yourself, your relationships, and the experiences in your life. However, Station 4 deals with how you feel about all of life and your ability to connect emotionally with other people, experiences and all that you desire to bring into being. In addition, this is the place where you will have health issues show up if you have dealt with emotional wounds that have not healed or been forgiven.
What you'll experience if you are out-of-The-Flow in Station 4:
- Over-expressing your emotions (for instance, being a drama queen, a “bridezilla,” or an anger-management candidate).
- Flying off the handle at little annoyances, or screaming at co-workers, spouse, or friends.
- Repressing emotions.
- Feeling numb—having an inability to feel anything for anyone.
- Holding grudges long after the issue is past.
- Being unable to forgive others for their actions against you.
- Being unable forgive yourself for mistakes that you have made.
- Playing and replaying difficult or painful incidents over in your mind.
- Being unable to heal from chronic pain or illness.
- Extreme attachment to the material things in life (such as the corner office, the expensive car, the great handbag), and a fear of losing your sense of self if you lost these “toys.”
- Extreme attachment to your job or job title (people with this issue often have heart attacks, respiratory problems, or hyperventilation if they are laid off).
- Feeling broken-hearted over a lost love or failure, even years after it has occurred.
- Denying your feelings—being afraid to accept that you feel anger, envy, rage, or any other “bad” feeling.
- Having an inability to feel unconditional love.
- Being unable to feel joy about life.
Where Station 4 health issues show up:
Finally, if you are tuning into negativity here, you will find that you will carry extra weight or have pain or disease in these areas:
- Respiratory system
- Circulatory system
- Hands and Fingers
- Thymus Gland
- Thoracic Spine